Weekly update #12 [26/8-1/9]

This week I have finished writing tests for the error reporting server. I have done tests for controllers and models. I am not going to test views or helpers because it would make the tests very fragile if we change a few html tags or classes. I have 100% coverage on almost all the covered files.

As for the phpmyadmin component. I refactored the functions I wrote into a library that I include. I also renamed functions to follow conventions and wrote the doc blocks for those functions.

For next week I should be documenting the error reporting server codebase. I will probably also add the copyright notice to the required files. There are some refactoring I wanted to do in the access control module. Also I am planning to do something useful to the state like add other states and provide a way to change state.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s