We are nearing the end of the project. This week was graphs. I created pie charts that showed summaries of the incidents in a report. I also added two more summaries so that almost anything that could be summarizable is summarized.
I had used previously a graphing library but it turned out not to be free for commercial use. Since I am not sure what type of use is this I looked for an opensource library that was more flexible and found one that was released under the MIT license.
I also added syntax highlighting in the stack traces to make it easier to see the code snippets. Furthermore I fixed a bug where if the error occurs in error_report.js file then I wouldn’t accept it. I also added another characteristic for grouping error reports which is pma_version. two incidents belong to the same report only if they have the same pma_version.
I created a pull request for the changes here. I still have not prepared the new seed file. This has a new look for the website and I need a new update from the community on the look of the project. I will be crafting an email once I create the seed file.
As for next week I have planned for adding graphs for the entire website like reports per day as well as frequency of reports per pma_version, as well as other summaries that I may find interesting.